Thomas Almeida Wiki, Net Worth, UFC Career | Celebarticle
Thomas Guimaraes Almeida, born on July 31, 1991, is a Brazilian mixed martial artist. He has an estimated net worth of $600,000. His estimated career earning/salary is $393,500 (bonuses+ official UFC Rebook sponsorship included). The Terminator currently fights in the Bantamweight division of UFC. He made his professional debut in the year 2011. Besides, he has already proven his excellence in the Legacy FC winning the Legacy FC Bantamweight Championship. He managed by Wade Hampel of Big Fight Management. As of May 1, 2019, current UFC Bantamweight rank is #15. His current MMA record is 21 wins out of 22 matches – 17 by knockout, 4 by submission, and 1 by decision.
Facts of Thomas Almeida
|Name||Thomas Guimarães Almeida|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1991|
|Birth Nation||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Weight||135 lb(61 kg)|
Journey to Legacy Fighting Championship
Before making his professional MMA debut in September 2011, Almeida earned an undefeated record of 8-0 with 4 wins via KO in his native country Brazil. Thomas made his Legacy FC debut on November 16, 2012, at Legacy FC 15. He defeated Cody Williams via KO in the very first round. Later, he won against George Pacurariu and Caio Machado. Thomas claimed the Legacy FC Bantamweight Championship by defeating Caio via TKO in the first round.
Success in Ultimate Fighting Championship
Joining the organization in the year 2014, Thomas Almeida made his promotional debut against Tim Gorman at UFC Fight Night 56 and won the Fight of the Night bonus award He won the match via unanimous decision. Later, he gained his second victory against Yves Jabouin on April 25, 2015, at UFC 186. The Terminator finished the match via TKO in the first round. He also gained his second Performance of the Night bonus award with the win. Likewise, he later defeated Brad Pickett, and Anthony Birchak, adding another two Performance of the Night bonus. Almeida faced his first defeat against Cody Garbrandt via knockout on May 26, 2016, at UFC Fight Night 88. Recently, Thomas he defeated Albert Morales at UFC Fight Night 100.
Thomas Almeida career highlights:
- Almeida made his LFC 15 (Legacy Fighting Championship) debut on November 16, 2012, against Cody Williams and won the fight with KO in the first round.
- Almeida on December 6, 2013, faced George Pacurariu at LFC 26 and won the fight via TKO in the first round.
- On June 20, 2014, Almeida won his first title Legacy FC Bantamweight Championship after defeating the replaced opponent Caio Machado via TKO at LFC 32.
- Almeida signed the multi-fight deal with UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) in June 2014 and faced Yves Jabouin on April 25, 2015, At UFC 186 with a win in the first round via TKO.
- At UFC 189 Almeida secured his first performance of the night bonus when he won the fight against Brad Pickett on July 11, 2015.
- Almeida faced fellow UFC fighter Cody Garbrandt on May 29, 2016, but this time he lost the fight in the first night via KO as the favorite had no answer for Cody’s speed and accuracy.
- He continued his losing streak back to back following his defeat with Jimmie Rivera on July 22, 2017, and Rob Font on January 20, 2018, at UFC 220.
Achievements and Awards of Almeida
- MMASH Bantamweight Championship (One time)
- Legacy FC Bantamweight Championship (One time
- Fight of the night (One time)
- Performance of the night (Four times)
- 2014 November Fight of the Month vs Tim Gorman
- 2015 July Knockout of the Month vs Brad Pickett
Personal Life of Thomas Almeida
Almeida with his good looks and great physique and height of 5′ 7″ inches seems to be single till date. There is no any details in the media about his girlfriend, affairs or any rumors about his relationship.